Tira Cobalt Blue Heels
Blue is one of the colours in Malaysia that has special meaning as blue represents unity in Malaysia. Tira Cobalt Blue Heels is a piece of machino Exclusive. Gold songket prints on Tira Cobalt Blue Heels enhance the cultural elements on the heels, along with some red and neon green colours to add some unique and colourful detailings onto the shoes. What is special about Tira Cobalt Blue Heels is that the cotton fabric that has gold songket prints really gives off the songket fabric look. Isn’t it stunning?
Wardrobe suggestion: Pair Tira Cobalt Blue Heels with neutral colour dresses or pants, white or nude would look great!
100% handcrafted with sincerity and patience.
- Approx. 1.5"/ 3.8 cm
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than Europen shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above are recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air dry the shoes.