The Hana Heels in Sugar
Hana heels are back but smaller, cuter, and more neutral shades to choose from! With a new and improved design, they're more versatile than ever. The iconic 6-petal Hana flower is a staple for every wardrobe, and this season's new colour combos make it even better.
Styling Tips: Stand out from the crowd with our Hana Heels in Sugar. You can mix and match up different colour combos and add a pop of colour such as pink to your outfit as the Hana Heels in sugar goes well with almost everything.
Comes in 3 shades of brown and limited Batik version too.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
- Vegan leather
- Microfibre etc
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than European shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above is recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air-dry the shoes.