Miss Hana Heels in Opal
As to celebrate our 2nd birthday, we gave our 3-inch heels a makeover with some *a lot* of bling and glitters.
Deeply inspired by crystals, Miss Hana Heels in Opal represents hope and purity with its shiny white shades. With a pearl sitting right on top of Hana, it symbolises good luck and wealth.
Miss Hana Heels are the best shoes to reach your highest self and shelves *pun intended.
Comes in shimmering silver and shiny pinkish-beige shades too.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
Limited pieces available.
- Glitter fabric
- Satin fabric
- Microfibre etc
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than European shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above is recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air-dry the shoes.