Maya Songket Heels
Maya Songket Heels - slip-on sandal heels. Everyone loves a good pair of slip-on sandal heels. Why? There's only one reason. It's because they are SO easy to wear! This limited-edition piece is to bring traditional and modern fashion together. Incorporating the colour of red and gold detailing in the songket prints, it's like the mixture of two Malaysian cultures!
Calling out to all the Dragons Zodiac, gold and red are two of your lucky colours in 2021!
👗 Tip: Pair Maya Songket Heels with a white linen outfit.
CNY 👗 Tip: Pair it with a white cheongsam.
Click here for plain version of Maya Heels.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
Thank you @farihaliyana for giving this piece a name that suits it so well.
- Vegan leather
- Microfiber etc
- Approx. 2"/ 5 cm
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than Europen shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above are recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air dry the shoes.