Lia Cheongsam Heels
Lia Cheongsam Heels - 3-tier strappy buckle heeled sandals. Everyone is in love with Lia so we decided to bring Lia in to join our CNY'21 collection!
Here is what you will love about Lia Cheongsam: red & black embroidered cheongsam that elevates the CNY energy to a whole new level.
Calling out all Chinese Zodiac animals of Ox, Dragon, Monkey and Chicken, red is one of your lucky colours this year! Come get it for your CNY ootd and get extra luck this year!
👗 Tip: Pair Lia Cheongsam Heels with your favourite black dress. Get yourself a pair the next time you attend your festive party.
CNY 👗 Tip: Pair Lia Cheongsam Heels with any of your CNY outfits.
Click here for the plain colour version of Lia Heels.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
- Gold-coloured buckles
- Microfiber etc
- Approx. 2.5"/ 6.4 cm
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than Europen shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above are recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odour, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air dry the shoes.