Julie Songket Sandals
Inspired by Julie's crackers.
Julie Sandals is named after one of the crowd's favourite crackers, Julie Crackers, especially the peanut butter flavour ones!
Slip on your Julie Songket Sandals when you're on a quick errand-running or grabbing your groceries at a local supermarket.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia. 100% Handwoven Songket in Malaysia.
Limited pieces available only.
- 100% Handwoven Songket Malaysia
- Vegan leather
- Gold buckles
- Microfiber etc
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than European shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above are recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air-dry the shoes.