Hana Purple Flats
; our iconic 6-petal Hana flower means flowers in Japanese, and happiness in Arabic. Happiness comes in different forms, just like flowers have different meanings, all beautiful in their own way. Flowers always find their way to put a smile on us, reminding us that even on bad days, we get happy moments too.
So here's to many happy moments, fresh flowers and a colourful wardrobe.
Click here for more colour options of Hana.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
- Vegan leather
- Microfiber etc
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than European shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above is recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air-dry the shoes.