Gigi Koi Strappy Heels
Gigi Koi Strappy Heels - Strappy edgy heels. Inspired by a Mandarin phrase "年年有余", it means to wish everyone years and years of abundance, in health, wealth, and most importantly, happiness. While the last character 余 has the same pronunciation as fish in Mandarin (鱼), we decided to design a special piece for the 2021 CNY celebration.
Bright colours are inspired by Koi Fishes as they symbolize good luck, abundance, and perseverance.
Calling all Chinese Zodiac of Dogs, Monkeys and Horses, one of your lucky colours this year is pink! Get them now to bring extra ong to your 2021.
👗 Tip: Play around with colours! Pair it with white outfits to match with the white straps on the heels OR bright neon outfits to match with the zesty orange and hot pink straps on the heels.
CNY 👗 Tip: Pair Gigi Koi Strappy Heels with a white cheongsam to add extra colours to your CNY ootd!
Click here to find out your lucky colours in the Year of Ox.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
- Vegan leather
- Silver-coloured buckles
- Microfiber etc
- Approx. 2.5"/ 6.4 cm
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than Europen shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above are recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air dry the shoes.