Farah B&W with Heart of Athena Earrings Bundle
Remember you voted for Black and White combination on our Instagram story for new colour of Farah? We heard you! 🙌 Introducing you to the new and improved Farah, same comfort level but edgier. With the black and white colour combination, you can pair Farah B&W Heels with your daily outfit!
We are so honoured to have Heart of Athena collaborate with us for this year's Raya collection! Heart of Athena is a handmade business based in South East Asia. Every pendant and charm is made from scratch. Match your machino shoes with earrings from Heart of Athena this Raya!
Wardrobe suggestion: Pair Farah B&W Heels with monochrome outfits.
💚 Raya wardrobe suggestion: Pair Farah B&W Heels with baju in black, white, maroon or bright orange.
What we have improved on for Farah 2.0:
- A wider squared toe-front base
- Sleek block heels
Click here to see Farah 2.0.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
- Vegan leather
- Microfiber etc.
- Approx. 2"/ 5 cm
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than Europen shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above are recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air dry the shoes.