Got any questions? Shoot away!
1. Creating an account
You can register for your account here and be part of #machinoClub
2. Payment method
Our website supports online banking with FPX.
3. Unsubscribing newsletter
You can click 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of any email you have received from us. Remember to leave us some comments on how we can improve our newsletter emails.
4. Currency preference
Malaysia Ringgit (MYR).
We are currently planning to expand our business overseas, please bear with us and stay tuned for the good news! You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any inquiries on overseas shopping.
5. Privacy of my personal information
Order & Shipping
1. Placing an order
- Login to your account on machino.
- Browse through our products and view product details.
- Choose your size to your cart by clicking the ADD TO CART button. For size guide, click here.
- Review the items in your cart by clicking the CART button. To delete an item from your cart, click on the 'X' button.
- To finalise your purchases, click CHECKOUT button and fill in your details for billing and shipping purposes.
2. Cancelling or editing my shipping details
Unfortunately, once your order has been placed and payment has been made, we are unable to change the order details as we aim to fulfill your orders as soon as possible. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need any help.
3. Shipping of my order
- Ready stock items - orders will be processed within 5 days,
- Pre-order items - orders will be processed within 20 days.
- All orders made after 2:00 P.M. (GMT+8) will be processed on the next working day.
- Estimated delivery times are provided on the CHECKOUT page. Please note that these are merely guidelines and you will be updated once the order has been shipped via email.
4. Tracking my order
Once your order has been processed and dispatched from our warehouse, we will send you an update email along with the tracking number. You may use the tracking number to trace your order status.
1. Finding the right size
Our shoes are made based on standard EUR sizes. Please refer here for size guide. Note that the size guide provided on our website is an approximation.
2. The item I wanted is listed "out of stock"
- If you wish to purchase the item or size that is listed out of stock online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Wish to purchase an item that is listed 'out of stock'
- Provide us the name, colour and size that you desire and we will do our best to fulfill the order
- Please note that we reserve the right to decline any 'purchasing out of stock item(s)' orders.
3. Issue with my purchase
We are so sorry to hear that. Please email us at email@example.com and describe your issue to us. Photos and videos attached will be much help and fasten the process of solving the issue.
Returns & Exchanges
1. The size does not fit me
- Upon meeting our return/ exchange policy and communicating with our Customer Experience team, you may mail back your item, including receipt to:
- Please note that the delivery fee to return the product shall be borne by the customer. A fee of RM10 (Malaysia) is applicable for us to mail the return item(s).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Experience team will get back to you in a timely manner.
2. Returning sales items
- As stated on our Returns & Exchanges Policy, unfortunately sales items are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
3. Receiving faulty / wrong order(s)
- We are deeply sorry that we have made this huge mistake, please let us make it up to you.
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Subject: Faculty orders received/ Wrong orders received
- Attach the email with supporting documents such as your order number, screenshoot of e-receipt and photos and videos as evidence.
- Please note that items that are damaged from wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and cannot be returned.
5. Getting refund
As our team is still reviewing the Terms and Conditions for refunds, all forms of return and exchange can only be made to replace items purchased; exchange for size and replace faulty/ wrong orders.