Bunny Block Heels in Cheongsam
Inspired by the year of the Rabbit, the Bunny Block Heels has a unique bunny ear knot design at the straps. This new design incorporates a softer fabric and the 2-inch block heels are the perfect height for every day!
Bunny Block Heels in Cheongsam is in a beautiful orange pastel shade inspired by our everyday oranges that we use to show love to each other in our Malaysian culture. This piece is limited edition, with Chinese Brocade (Cheongsam) fabric wrapped around the entire shoe beautifully. This heel would go perfectly with anything from your wardrobe as it has little elements of different colours in the Cheongsam fabric!
Comes in white colour too.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
- Vegan leather
- Chinese brocade fabric
- Microfibre etc
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than European shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above is recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air-dry the shoes.