Farah Cheongsam Heels
Black and red, the ultimate contrast. With the same black and red cheongsam fabric from Lia Cheongsam Heels and Brenn Cheongsam Block Heels, we have invited Farah to join the cheongsam family. Hence, introducing you to Farah Cheongsam Heels.
Wardrobe suggestion: Pair Farah Cheongsam Heels with outfits in black or white. This piece goes well with a minimalist outfit!
What we have improved on for Farah 2.0:
- A wider squared toe-front base
- Sleek block heels
Click here to see neutral colours of Farah 2.0.
100% Handcrafted in Malaysia.
Limited pieces only.
- Microfiber etc.
- Approx. 2"/ 5 cm
- As our shoes' cutting is longer, our shoes are one size smaller than Europen shoe size. Example: usual size: EU37 = MAC36.
- Same shoe sizes but different styles/ cutting may not give you the same comfort level
- The size guide above is an estimation, the actual size varies as it depends on styles/ cutting.
- Foot length in the size guide above is an estimation.
- The information above are recommended guidelines only.
- For songket/ fabric, wipe the material with a damp cloth.
- For vegan leather, wipe with the insole with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard.
- For genuine leather, wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. Store in an airy cupboard. Never use heat to dry leather shoes.
- If contact with water, wipe the shoes with a piece of dry cloth or paper towel and air dry them.
- To keep the toe part of the shoes in shape, stuffing with newspaper may help.
- To reduce shoe odor, wipe the insole with a damp cloth and some soap. Then, air dry the shoes.